The Clarks had all the neighbor kids over for a Hot Wheels race down their driveway. We had been up in Bountiful doing some important shopping for hair clips for Kelly, so we were about 10 minutes late. We thought that was going to be okay until we got there and found out they were already done! Fortunately there had been a mix up with the cars- well, just one really- everyone had been using the same car :). So they did a complete rematch. I felt so bad for Trenton who had won the first match. Then I felt really weird when all of my kids won the second round. Noah got first place, then Luke then Charity. Surprise surprise. They kind of win everything. They are Nate's children after all, but really- I hate dominating everything.
Not sure what happened to the trophy pictures. But anyway- the kids had a great time! Jack was a pill, and it was hot, so it wasn't my favorite activity, but it was so nice of Lisa to put it on. Fun stuff. 6-12-14












No comments:
Post a Comment