"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Saturday, May 30, 2015

BEEHIVES



We were supposed to play Ultimate Frisbee but the rain had other plans.  We didn't have a back up plan (thanks to me) so we just headed over to Michelle's for some hot chocolate and brownies (courtesy of Savannah).  I have been having the hardest time feeling into YW lately.  I wish I knew what it was.  It just feels a lot like a chore right now.  I miss being excited about it and feeling like it's where I am supposed to be.  I know this is my own attitude and I need to fix it.  Working on it.  Just kind of a bummer.  The tiredness is not helping.  I think having our meetings after activities is a little much for me too.  Makes me dread the whole evening.  I need to work on this.  5-20-15




No comments: