We had to miss baseball for Pack Meeting this week, because it was a very special one! Bradley received his Arrow of Light award! This ward goes all out for Arrow of Light- it's really cool. He got his patch, my pin, his arrow of light patch, a cool patch holder attached to an arrow, he got to sign the ward Arrow of Light banner... I can't even remember it all! Bradley and I had crammed until the very last possible minute (meaning the night before!) but he got it all done! And this was pretty early for him anyway since his birthday's not til October. But we're trying to get everything done before they change the program and we have to start all over. So this was nice of the leaders to push for it right now. Bradley worked hard- I am really proud of him. He also got his Religious Square knot and a bunch (like six actually!) of other pins. Along with his Webelos badge. Kinda cool. I'm really proud of him. I took pictures- I will post them later. 5-20-15
No comments:
Post a Comment