We finally got to see Noah's play! The first grade puts on this play every year (our first time seeing it), and Noah was really looking forward to it. He played a snake. His line was, "Have you looked over there?" It was a lot of fun to watch him perform. He's such a cute little guy. I don't know why but he's still so little in my mind. I mean, he's maturing mentally and very grown up most of the time, but maybe it's just because I think of him as my cute, little, squishy, Noah pillow still :). He's just so cute and little! I think he's one that will always be my baby. I hope he doesn't mind my saying that. He was so cute in his play though. I think his favorite song was "Listen to Your Parents" he's been singing that for weeks! Grandma Hatch came to watch and we all grabbed frosty's after to celebrate :). 4-22-15
1 comment:
Your kids are always the cutest out of all of them.
Post a Comment