"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

FHE Treat and Activity

For FHE Nate taught about pornography.  He showed the kids the video the Bishop had us watch.  I think it was really well received!  I loved that they were so attentive.  I hope we can nip that drug in the bud.  I hate to think of what Satan can do with my kids' minds if we're not careful.  
For the treat Kelly wanted donuts and she cooperated with Bradley to do this activity with them!  So much fun!!!  


Erika vs. Luke.  She didn't stand a chance once he figured out how to pin it between his shoulder and chin.


And she was giggling too much :)




Kelly vs. Jack... kinda funny really :)



Fortunately, Jack had already had too much sweets, he forfeited after a few bites :)


winner, winner, chicken dinner.

These three were hilarious to watch




gross.

Nate and I competed.  I decided it wasn't very lady-like for me to beat him... 

Funny, the picture of Nate winning is missing...

And I just barely noticed that they are wearing matching outfits!!  How funny.  That rarely goes unplanned :)


No comments: