I didn't get the flash turned on, so this one's blurry but look how sweet that little smile is!! And it is still little, but oh, it just melts my heart!!
better lighting :) couldn't resist
I love this kid! He has such a mature Spirit. I'm loving all the emphasis he has put on prayer lately and following the Spirit. He definitely recognizes the Holy Ghost. He always tells me when he can feel it leave. I love it when he gets into confession mode too :). He's such a good boy. I want to be more like him.
Bradley liked the joke book from the Scotts
\These two are only to show lighting differences. This is with the flash
This is without.
Don't you just love the warmth the flash offers!!! I'm so loving this thing.
Heather brought over a bunch of clothes and books and stuff. Jack was quite content with this Captain American costume. Even though it was about four sizes two big. "Weaw dis!"
No comments:
Post a Comment