"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, August 9, 2010

Zoo with Becky (mostly for Kelly's posing obsession :) )

We've been to the Zoo so much lately, I feel silly taking pictures now.  But Kelly sees it necessary to pose on everything for me to take pictures of her :)  I humor her :)  She's pretty cute, so it's all good.  The lame thing is, I only got one picture of ONE of Becky's kids, so.... well, kinda lame, but anyway.
This was funny.... it was like Charity was disappointed that she was tall enough to go on the baby slide :)  She's stunned :)


No comments: