Nate was playing with my new lens and got some amazing pictures!! I spent about an hour sitting here editing them and adding them to the blog and then my stupid (maybe that's where Noah got that word) picasa account was full so it wouldn't add them!!!! So now you just get the bare minimum because I am tired of sitting here (and I have sick kids who need my attention).
This top one was cool because we've mostly had female dear in our yard..... he looked pretty amazing!
I really love this picture!! I just wish the bird was better focus..... still way cool though!
Nate's such an amazing photographer!!!
Sarah brought Charlie over to play on Thursday and as she was getting ready to go we looked down and Alvin had his cute little hands clasped over his car seat cover.... SO CUTE!!! Unfortunately I was slow and we only get the one fist :) He's still cute though :) This is his, "Aunt Christa, why can't you just learn how to shoot in manual, like my Daddy, so that I don't have to have that bright flash in my face?!" I'm just guessing of course, I'm no expert :)
What a cute little nephew I have!
The kids and I had a lot of fun with that nice fresh snow we got on Thursday. Why doesn't the snow pack anymore?? I wanna make a snowman!!
We resorted to the lame squirting colorful water out at the snow thing to entertain ourselves since the snowman and snowball fight idea were thwarted.
These two are so cheesey.... posing themselves all cute :)
Kelly wanted a picture of the snow falling from the branch onto her head..... that one didn't work out, so I'm putting the one before that :)
These two are hilarious.....
I like to get a picture of me with my kids every once in a while. Too bad it always has to be like this. And on a day when I hadn't showered yet....
Thursday night my Dad stopped by for a short little visit. The kids were IN HEAVEN!!!! They were so excited to see him!! Even Erika came running to the door when she realized he was here! So cute!!! The kids have to dance around, showing off all their tricks for Grandpa when he comes. And of course he brought the rest of the cheeseballs from Christmas Eve, so they were all orange by the time he left :)
My girls are so pretty!!! I love Charity's real smile the most... Sometimes it's hard to get that anymore :)
Yep, she loves her grandpa! It was cuter in my head, to have their reflections in the window.... unfortunately you can't see that.... oh well.
HA! Kelly's hilarious! Crosseyed!
Grandpa always gets Erika to tackle :)
Now I know where all the stains on Charity's pants came from! And look at Erika's face :) She's SUCH a tease!!!
This is her "you okay there, Charity? I was only kidding." if she could talk of course :)
Action photos
This was yesterday (MOnday)... she was sitting with her Daddy and brother reading a book.... I just loved the look on her face.... so I cropped her out :) Nate and Noah will thank me later.
2 comments:
I think these pictures of the birds and stuff are AMAZING! I just want daddy to know that so will you please tell him that when you get this comment? Thanks!
love,
charity
I totally agree. That one of the bird on the railing is my favorite. That lens flar or window reflection or whatever it is created the coolest color cast. It looks like you used a filter or stylized it afterward. Those are some pretty sweet pictures.
Post a Comment