"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, May 2, 2011

Future Memories

- Today I went on a field trip with Kelly and I will post about that and put pictures, but I wanted to remember the conversations I had with one of the other moms there.  I've known her for about 2 years now.  She's a really sweet girl.  But I had no idea the things she struggles with on a daily basis.  It was incredible to me to hear her stories, and listen to her points of view.  We share a lot of the same ideas, worries, values, and trials, but some of the things she talked about just blew me away.  She is an amazing person.  I don't mean to sound belittling, but I really am grateful for the life I have.  She manages to stay positive and in tune to the Spirit through all that she goes through, and I don't know if I could.  She is much stronger than me.  It's nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks the way we do.  It felt like a breath of fresh air to have adult, woman to woman conversation again too.  That hasn't happened often enough lately, and I was definitely needing it.  Heavenly Father has a way of setting angels down in my life that I just never saw coming.  He sure loves me and knows what I need.  5-2-11

No comments: