"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hangin' around outside with Daddy

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nate was out with the kids the other day and I love that he takes the camera with him :).  He takes such good pictures.  Plus I love seeing the world through his eyes.  These are our pretty flowers that I see outside our kitchen windows.

Photobucket
Lukey LOVES "beedees" as he calls them.  And he brings them to me (or Nate apparently) whenever he finds one :)  They're really everywhere. 

Photobucket
Bradley's quite the pro on his bike these days.  He rides it around in circles in the backyard.  Our street is too busy for the kids to ride their bikes, so this is the next best thing for Brad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He looks so sweet, but I gotta get this kid to stop sucking on his fingers.... I dont' know what to do!!

Photobucket
So pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: