"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Luke's new bike

Sunday, August 31, our neighbor lady called and offered us a few more things.  She's the same lady that gave us Erika's toddler bed (just realized I never even posted about that!).  She has all these things for kids that she doesn't need anymore because her grandchildren are moving out of state.  So we are benefitting!  Nate went and picked up the bike and Luke fell in love with it!!  He's pretty good at it already too!  I was pleased with how quickly he picked it up since in the past he has just shunned bikes and pedaling altogether.  So this was fun!  We can't wait to get our bike trailer and a couple more bikes so that we can go on bike rides as a family.  Look at Lukey go!!!


1 comment:

*Ashleigh* said...

Cute cute cute! I love it when I get to catch up on your blog. You keep things real and always manage to end on a happy note, I love that about you. Sorry I've been a blog slacker, I have been reading... just more silently than usual. Anyway, glad to see ya'll are alive and generally well :0) miss you girl!