"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Saturday, February 27, 2016

HA!

Erika: I bet if the Grinch had his birthday on Christmas THEN he would like it :).

Jack Jack and his interrupting cow Knock Knock joke.

I hope I never forget Jack's "ngh" the sound he makes when you tell him something and he doesn't know what else to say.  It's in place of "oh" but not quite an "oh".  Oh would be too much effort.  I love it!

Luke, after playing with Molly for a while: Brad, ya wanna hold Molly? .... Molly's at her cutest right now!!

Very serious conversation between Erika and Luke:
E- the walker is lighter than Molly!
L- I can see that happening-- she eats so much!


1 comment:

Ellye Wong said...

Ha, ha, ha! All adorable!