"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Improv

Photobucket
This feels like it was forever ago, but I think it was only a few weeks.  Either way.  It was Bradley's turn to do the family night lesson and his original plan to go to the Bouncy Place was no longer an option.   We needed to IMPROVise.  He could not think of anything else to do for his lesson then somehow he got the idea to play with these little plastic sample cups we've had laying around for the last year or so.  I can't tell you how amazed I was at how much fun we all had with them!  We had races stacking, then races picking them up after they fell.....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we had races blowing them across the floor.....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everyone cheered for each other.....
It was a total blast!  I totally wasn't going to post these pictures because of the lameness involved, but how cool are my kids to actually find this entertaining, and make it a fun activity for our family night.  I love the easiness of pleasing these kids.  They really are amazing.  I always want to remember these dorky fun times that we have together.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This really is amazing and I'm glad you made a post about it. We tried a "Minute To Win It" FHE and one of our kids was sent to bed early because of attitude problems. It ruined the fun. I had hoped that it would go the way yours went. I need tips from you!