"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, October 17, 2016

Cornbelly's

CORNBELLY'S
NATCA held a little family activity at Cornbelly's down by Thanksgiving point.  It was kind of a last minute thing for us, but ended up being pretty spectacular!  Even though it was a little cold and getting really dark (with little lighting) the kids LOVED it!  We did the baseball pitch with the radar to see how fast you can throw.  I was really impressed with Bradley's 44 mph and Nate's 50!  They did the basketball shooting, played in the corn pit- which was actually a favorite of most of the kids'- they had a LOT of fun in there.  It was funny to watch them dumping buckets of corn on each other.  I have a feeling I'll be seeing some of said corn in the laundry.  We watched the pig races- they loved that too!  The cute little piggies were pretty adorable.  Bradley got chosen to go up and cheer for a pig.  His didn't win, but he got a little pig snout and had to do a little dance in front of everyone.  There were lots of cute little games nad activities, the duck races, Rat Roller, the big slide, Tractor Pull, animatronic chickens (that I remember Bradley loving when he was little and we went there for his Joy School field trip :) ), and of course the Corn Maze.  This was an interesting part of the night.  I was surprised they wanted to do it, but we did and actually did pretty well.  We didn't get a BINGO, but we didn't spend too much time in there either, which was a plus.  I downloaded the map of the maze on my phone and was able to direct us out.  Luke really liked it of course and we all survived.  It was a fun, cold night!  We stopped to get churros for our family night treat on the way home.  10-3-16














No comments: