"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Bean Boozled



Bradley got this game for Christmas so I sat and watched everyone play it :).  



discovering it is dog food.



Kelly got lucky :)


Noah was so nervous...


"Oh! Wait, it's tutti fruitti!


"Sure, Jack, you can have one!!" wink wink... snicker snicker.


Grass clippings or lime?

ugh! grass clippins!

They look so innocent!


Here goes popcorn or rotten egg.... (both gross in my opinion)


rotten egg.  And I got to put this one back in the garbage can later on that day... ugh.


mood swing.  And more boogers.  No, I didn't wipe her face for two days.  Sorry.


Molly's sitting here getting really excited about this picture... trying to mimic Kelly's look :).  Totally cracking me up.


Here goes moldy cheese 


You really have to work yourself up for this game.




I can't remember what this one was.





When the fun of the game died down, we resorted to torturing the little person.  Miss Molly got to try a booger flavored one :)

She wasn't sure what was wrong with it, but ate it anyway :)

I would imagine it tasted pretty familiar.



This one was vomit flavored... she wasn't loving that.



She took it out to look at it a number of times... not sure why it kept going back in!  She's so strange with her eating.



Maybe it was all the peer pressure :).  




No comments: