Bradley joined the school choir this year and has been really loving it! I had no idea he enjoyed singing as much as he does! He got to sing at the Kaysville Tabernacle on Saturday the 26th and so we all went over there after Erika's basketball game to watch. They did a great job. Bradley was bummed that she took out a couple of the songs and one of them was the one with his solo. He will have a few other concerts and we will still get the chance to hear him, but it was a little disappointing for me as well! Great concert though! Fun experience to be in that awesome building. We had to make a Dairy Queen run to celebrate his hard work :).
Dairy Queen has been our celebration spot for at least 10 years. Not counting the ones as a youth with my own family, and I have very few pictures of us enjoying our time there together. It's always so much fun and everyone gets along so well. Probably one of the pulls that keeps us coming back :). Ice cream does that to you I guess. So this time, since I'd failed to get any pictures of Bradley in his concert (I know, duh, even had the camera with me the whole time), I thought it would be fun to capture the celebration instead :).
The eyebrows.... all of them.
I love this :).
Sorry, Charity, you weren't looking at the camera in any of the three shots of us- I picked this one because it had the most looking at the camera :).
This was seriously SECONDS after that first one.
Good times. I really love this cute family of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment