Just told them to write about something that's happened in the last month since a lot of it hasn't been documented yet :).
BRADLEY:
This week I had my choir concert. It was pretty amazing. I really like to sing in big crowds but I didn't get to sing my solo! Afterwards we went down to DQ (Dairy Queen). I got a chocolate dipped ice cream cone. I loved it.
LUKE:
One thing that we did this month was set up the Christmas tree. It was really fun. I loved getting the christmas tree because me and Jack were staying in the car and Jack wanted me to open the window, but I said "no." He asked "why?" I said "because". He said "Shy because." I said "cause" then he said "what?" then I said "because" then he said "why" because then I said "what?" Then the cycle went over and over like 5 times. Then when we got home we set it up and got the lights on and we took a picture of all of us holding our odaments. Then we decorated the tree. I had all of the ordaments that I ever on next to each other so I knew which ones were mine.
This month I also had two late nights. One with trenten and one with clint. The one with trenten was really fun first Dad took trenten and I to the store. I picked out four treats. Trenten brought 3 dollars so he could only get 2 treats (because of tax). So I made him let me get him 2 more treats. We watched the movie pattington. (It's was fun because we kept guessing what was going to happen next. When me and clint did it Dad took us to the store this time we got 2 treats. We watched elf. When the movie ended his mom was at the door. Also this month me, Brad, Noah, and Bridger (Brads friend) went to boondocks. It was so fun. First we did a couple games. Then brad and Noah all ran out. but brad still had money left in his pocket. We all used that card then that card ran out. Bridger thought he ran out. So he went to see how much money he had dleft. He actually had 37 dollars left. So all we did was do monster drop. We got like six jackpots with four in a row. Bridger did a giant claw machine with his balls in it a lady in front of us went but did not do it we let her do it again. She got it in the claw then right before it went in the hole it fell. Then we let her do it one more time she finally did it. Then it was bridgers turn. He got it on his first try. Then we went and got some stuff I got 7 suckers and bridger gave me a ball. Brad got all of us a [can't read Luke's chicken scratchings].
ERIKA:
Erika maynes :)
on November 10th I had my birthday. I turnd seven I went swimming with my family. But the day before my grandpa gave me some lagos for my birthday. all of the presents I got wrear amazing! I got chak I got more lagos. I got a baskit. I got my owne baskikball. I got crayons and markrs. On friday me and my mom went on a date to pante sramiks. I panted a Elephant. We went to dinner at ihop.
KELLY:
Kelly M. ... Journaling... 12.11.16
On Fall break we went to see Moana! It was seriously one of the cutest, most amazing movies on the planet! Before the movie we went to dollar tree and got treats to "sneak" into the theater. Hopefully we're not the only ones who do it :) Then we went to the Cinemark in Bountiful I really prefer going to that theater over teh Kaysville Theater because it brings back lots of memories even though it does cost more :). Anyways, so Moana was a really fun movie to see! It's a lot odifferent than most Disney movies. Me and Hannah said that I'm the pig and she's the chicken! :) I loved to watch Jacks reactions to the funny stuff the chickens do. He got pretty scared by the Lava monster which was pretty funny to watch his face :). Over all I think we all really enjoyed it! I loe how she can still be a princess but not have to have a "prince". And I soooo wish that I had her perfect skin and eyebrows! :) Oh! and me and charity absolutely LOVE the songs in that movie. We have almost all of them memorized! One of my favorites is the song "Shiny". It's a really, interesting, song :) I think it would be really cool if me, Kara, Hannah, and Charity all played a song from that movie on our ukulele's in the school talent show! Since I just got a new yellow ukulele which is awesome! I'm really excited to get to play with it.
CHARITY:
Charity Maynes 12/11/16 Journaling
Today, I got a new calling!! I am now the 1st councelor in the Miamaid presidency. I am really excited for this opportunity to reach out to those in need. and those miamaids that aren't active. TOday as a Miamaid presidency (Jasmin; Pres., Whitney; 2nd Coun, Savanna; secretary) we went to Jasmin's house and made cookies and cards for the inactive or less-active girls and delievered them. It was really fun and I had a blast getting to know the girls. I am excited to be there for them and help them :) I'm really grateful that I have the opportunity to serve others and my Heavenly Father.
Something really funny that happened to me today was watching Molly get kisses from Buddy. It was so funny watching her giggles and throw her head back.
Something in my blessing that was really cool was that i was told that I would have time to do my calling and all my school stuff and that I would do well in school. That was really cool to hear since I've been stressing about school for the last few days. That's all :)
NOAH:
We put the christmas tree up and had alot of fun. We put the christmas tree up for family night and someone stole the tree we wanted so we got a difrent tree. then we put the ornaments on the tree
I found some more journal entries I never put in, I'm just going to put them here.
LUKE:
One of my favorate christmas memories are the Christmas Eve dad had to work the mid. So on Christmas morning We woke everyone up. But Dad was still not home. and we are not supposed to open our stockings until everyones awake and in the family room. and when we wake up in the morning we looke and see our stokings over flowing. Mom called Dad literaly almost 20 times when Dad FINALY got home he said he was sleeping at work
KELLY:
Sunday 11-27-16 Jouurnaling Kelly M
I couldn't pick a favorite but one of my favorite christmas memories is when we all wake up super early, open our stockings, eat breakfast, then sit down by the tree to open our presents. We always go youngest to oldest and open them up. IT's my favorite thing to see people's reactions when they tear off the paper and see what they got. They have a huge smile on their face! I also love how we stay up super late listening to see if we can hear santa and his reindeer on the roof. Then we'd wake up super early and run downstairs (or upstairs) to see what presents we got. And even though mom would tell us not to, we would shake them to see if we could guess what they were. My last favorite memory is ( actually it's two) when we go to dads work and get to see where he's [Santa] flying and then we get to talk to him and tell him what we want. And then when we got home from Christmas Eve at Grandpa's house, mom would give all of us our Christmas pajama's. They are always so comfortable and I love this part of Christmas!
CHARITY:
11/27/16
I have lots of Christmas memories. One of them is the time we did the Polar Express ride and got hot chocolate during the night. The thing that makes that the most memorable was that I had to pee SO bad! It was almost a sad ending but luckily I made it to the bathroom in time.
Another memory I have was that same year on Christmas Eve, we all slept together on the floor in the boys' room in the basement. It was really fun because we all were talking to each other about waht we wanted Santa to bring us and if we heard him on the roof and stuff like that.
Christmas is just really fun and I love the memories that we make every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment