FARMINGTON HIGH SCHOOL BOUNDARY
We got our email with the proposed school boundaries for Farmington High and Davis High. We are now within Farmington boundaries. I'm pretty ticked about this whole situation and am going to fight it as long as I can. I wish we didn't have to be under the control of other people. How annoying to have to commute to a school six miles away when we live within a mile of the one Charity will be attending this year! So frustrating. 8-1-17
PTA
So the PTA stuff has started. It's making me a little anxious and irritable to say the least. I'm thinking about it 24/7 and even dreaming and talking about it in my sleep. I"m not sure I'll be able to talk someone into this job for next year with a straight face. I don't know how Natalie and Emily did it! The liars! It's all good though. I'm mostly anxious to get it over with I think. The t-shirts are the hardest part right now and that was my own fault so I guess I can't be too mad at anybody. I created our letterhead and put Natalie's letter on it. That was a big step and now I just need to start getting those out there. Hopefully this idea pans out! We had our training meeting which felt really good to finally get some information and training. I wish I felt like Jami was on board with everything. I feel like she's hating being a part of it all. I feel bad for talking her into this. 8-3-17
NATALIE'S ICE CREAM PARTY
We all walked over to Natalie's for her Ice Cream Party. I loved it! It was so fun to talk with a few people- mainly Alana. I'm so sad that they moved. I loved watching Cooper try to get Max's attention! HA! 8-3-17
No comments:
Post a Comment