"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, November 10, 2017

Journaling from the kids

I told them to write about their favorite memory with a sibling (mostly because I wanted some of the fighting to pause).

CHARITY
11/5/17  Charity Maynes
One of my favorite memories is with Molly and Jack, making chocolate chip cookies :).  Molly always loves to do everything.  She loves to hold the egg likes it's a "baby" and holds it really carefully and it is so cute!  I love having the memory of making treats with them.

Another one of my favorite memories is staying up late with Kelly and something fell behind the bed and reached back to get it and my arm got stuck and we couldn't stop laughing.

ERIKA
11-5-17 Erika
one time me and Jack were playing slap Jack.  It was so funny because he only had one card and it was a Jack!  He kept useing the same card.  We were laghing so hard!!

one time molly was conting all the bars on her crib she counted like this: 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 It was funny.
When we were going home there was a creepy guy hung up then it started to spin and it was funny.

NOAH
Noah
2 years ago in the fall me and Luke were raking leaves.  We put them in a pile at the end of the slide.  When we were done I went down the slide. and I may have pee'd my pants.  So when Luke went down the slide he asked me why the slide was wet, He looked at my pants and said Noah! did you pee your pants.

BRADLEY
One of my good mem's with a sib Bradley
The other day me and erika were fishing and we found a bunch of fishing lures in a tree so we were trying to pull those out of a tree with our fishing lures but we got all of my lures stuck so for about 30 min we were trying to get the lures back and we didn't succeed and we still need to get back and catch them all.
Molly is always trying to be a big kid so she tries to have normal conversations but you can't understand her so its awkward.

KELLY
Journaling  Kelly Maynes
A fun/funny memory w/one of my siblings...
11-5-17
A fun memory I have with Charity is when we stay up super late and something funny always happens.  Like one time we were up super duper late and we were laughing super loud and then we rememberd how when we were little we came up with these "laughing pillows" that we used to cover up our mouths whenever we laughed too loud @ night.  And right when I remembered that I laughed so hard that my head flung up and hit the wall.  Which tipped over the chair somehow, then the chair hit the shelf which knocked over the ukulele.  so that was pretty funny.  then there was another time when Charity was sitting in her bed and I chucked a wet towel @ her and it fell down in the crackso she reached down to grab it and her arm got stuck and I just sat there watching her struggle.  Another time Charity wouldn't let me into our room so I backed up to get a running start to have more power to open the door and I didn't know she had backed away from the door so I ran into the door and it flung open and I fell face first onto the floor.

LUKE
One time me and kelly were going to get frosties and treats.  We were riding our bikes but my bikes chain keept falling before so I was worried it would happen on the way there.  It did.  It got stuck and we couldn't fix it.  We said a prayer and right after lisa clark drove by and saw us and took our bikes home while we walked to get frosties and treats.  It was funner without the bikes because we could talk.
recently we were sitting in our car and we were about to get dinner so I told molly to say this: din-ner! din-ner! din-ner.  Molly says: nin-ner nin-ner nin-ner.  so I turned it into a rap.

No comments: