"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Race Cats

RACE CATS
Another Saturday, another race!  Just for the kids though.  Jami was nice enough to tell us about the Race Cats races and we made the trek down to Draper.  They all did REALLY well!  I was so proud of them!  Brad was the only one to place- he got 6th.  But really, they were up against some pretty amazing runners!!  I really couldn't believe some of the times the other kids were getting!  Pretty amazing!  Erika ran a 2K, Noah and Luke 3K, and Brad did a 4K.  They pushed themselves and did awesome!  I was proud of them!  11-5-17  If you look closely, just off to the right of the center of this picture, you can see Noah :).  Focused and driven!  And that's my mountain in the background there!!  Love it!

No comments: