"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Kelly's 16th Birthday

KELLY'S BIRTHDAY
We tried really hard to make Fast Sunday a fun day for Kelly's birthday :).  Nothing special for breakfast or lunch, but she got up and bore her testimony which I thought was really cool!  Then before Family Council we had her open her presents, and during we told her all the things we loved about her.  She seemed really happy all day and enjoyed it.  The day was pretty normal.  She had a few visits from friends and YW leaders with cookies and treats, so that was fun.  I was happy she had her stickers to put all over her water bottle.  We did have some Drumsticks to celebrate with as well.  It was mellow, but I think Kelly enjoyed it.  6-2-19






















No comments: