We picked up Ruth on our way down to Thanksgiving point and took her to the Tulip Festival with us! This was a fun afternoon! The kids did great and seemed to enjoy the scenery. I was most excited about the statues of Christ. I love how those are depicted. They really did a great job with it. It was fun to have Ruth with us and all the rest of the kids this time- it was just Jack, Molly, Nate and I last time two years ago. Got me wishing we had more tulips in our yard. I was glad it wasn't too hot or too rainy- though we did get sprinkled on for just a bit. We had some nice cloud coverage for a lot of it. It was fun to have Nate home on a Saturday evening, as he took the rest of the day off. 5-4-19
"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Tulip Festival
TULIP FESTIVAL
We picked up Ruth on our way down to Thanksgiving point and took her to the Tulip Festival with us! This was a fun afternoon! The kids did great and seemed to enjoy the scenery. I was most excited about the statues of Christ. I love how those are depicted. They really did a great job with it. It was fun to have Ruth with us and all the rest of the kids this time- it was just Jack, Molly, Nate and I last time two years ago. Got me wishing we had more tulips in our yard. I was glad it wasn't too hot or too rainy- though we did get sprinkled on for just a bit. We had some nice cloud coverage for a lot of it. It was fun to have Nate home on a Saturday evening, as he took the rest of the day off. 5-4-19
We picked up Ruth on our way down to Thanksgiving point and took her to the Tulip Festival with us! This was a fun afternoon! The kids did great and seemed to enjoy the scenery. I was most excited about the statues of Christ. I love how those are depicted. They really did a great job with it. It was fun to have Ruth with us and all the rest of the kids this time- it was just Jack, Molly, Nate and I last time two years ago. Got me wishing we had more tulips in our yard. I was glad it wasn't too hot or too rainy- though we did get sprinkled on for just a bit. We had some nice cloud coverage for a lot of it. It was fun to have Nate home on a Saturday evening, as he took the rest of the day off. 5-4-19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment