Kelly wanted some pictures with her new pony that she made at Build-A-Bear..... I guess the other two are her body guards or something.... not sure :) She's such a cutie though!
Noah is hilarious on his "bike"!!! He goes FLYING down the driveway like a bat out of.... a cave, and then HOPES (unless he's planned it with someone) that someone will stop him before he goes out into the road!! It's seriously insane to watch!!!
The other day I reorganized the kids' room again and actually pulled out some old boxes of toys that we haven't seen in a while (over a year I guess).... these nerf guns were in them and the boys just lit up at the sight!! They played with them nonstop the entire day and even some the following day!!! It was really exciting!! Like a new toy!! And like a new toy, they promptly lost interest the second day out, and the guns are now sitting in the toy box. Short lived. But whatever. I am really happy to have weeded out THREE bags of stuff that we D.I.ed and then one of garbage and then put away about 6 boxes of toys into storage (to be excited about again later). Feels good.
I love it when I catch a face like this.... so bradley.
or this too.... Kelly's such a sweetheart :)
Swimming lessons this time have been a little more entertaining because I can sit there and play with my camera while I watch :) Actually it's been a little crazy because I unknowingly signed us up for lessons that are EVERYDAY and not Tues/Thurs like I thought. Dinnertime is not a good time to have lessons.... just in case you were stuipd enough not to figure that out yourself. Would have been nice of them to tell me that they were everyday when I signed up..... then we wouldn't have missed a lesson...... anyway. yes, I am still bugged. how could you tell.
My Dad surprised me with a remote for my camera on Tuesday night. He's actually been surprising me with lots of goodies for my camera ever since I got it. He's so nice to me!!! So, we had to set up the tripod and play with it! And let me just explain that while we did this on a tripod, and all of them were set exactly the same to begin with.... when I uploaded them I realized how much of my messy desk were showing in some of them and had to crop us out..... SO..... that is why they are not EXACTLY the same. I just know that one or two of the few of you that still look at this blog would notice the inconsistency :) It was a little like having my own photo booth :) jk. Anyway, it's fun.
3 comments:
Christa, your temple pictures are incredible!!!! Great job!!! I can't wait to show them to Brent.
NICE! That's better than any picture I've taken of the Temple.
I love seeing you with you kids, you are such a fun Mom.
Post a Comment