It's nice that I already know what I"m doing with Luke in cubscouts. We were quick to get him going on his Bobcat and he already earned his award at his first real pack meeting! Go Lukey!!
I love getting my pin :)
We had forgotten about Pack meeting and only remembered about 10 minutes before it was time to go, so it was a mad dash to get dinner done with and kids all presentable to go, but I'm glad we made it there! Nate was working, so it was just the kids and I. Jack screamed like a Banchee when I dropped him in Liesl's arms as I went up... he was screaming bloody murder the entire time Luke received his award. Stinker. Memories.
Bradley took this one for me :). Have to have a picture of our cute little bobcat! Congratulations Luke!
No comments:
Post a Comment