"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Schlaich Maynes Photo Shoot

I felt very privileged when Adele asked me to take their family pictures.  We had a lot of fun walking around the ponds and talking.  My only regret was the time of day that we went.  It was too sunny.  Shadows galore, which is a total bummer and I'm not good enough with photoshop to fix that.  But other than that, I think we got some really great pictures.  I loved doing it!  And I'm so grateful for the experience.



I think this is my favorite from the whole shoot.  Ivy was so adorable!





Liz is just too grown up these days!!  I always think back to her 3rd birthday party when she was taking the time to throw away the wrapping paper before even looking at what the gift was :) So cute!




I really liked how these ones of Brynn turned out.  It was so fun to meet him.  



Cute Brayden.  Such a sweetheart!!


These guys were so obedient with the whole shoot- doing whatever we asked them to do :)





I really love her hair in this one.




Cute Allan.  I can't believe Nate used to throw him up in the air :).  Those days seem so recent!  How did they grow up so fast?


Dan, GQ

If only we could see their faces.... :(


Of all the siblings I know- I think these three are the coolest.  They never seem to disagree and seem to love each other so much!  I am sure they fight, they are siblings, but I only see them being kind and loving to each other- I love that.




Unfortunately, this one wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.  Oh well.  I still like the stone.



No comments: