"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Brothers


This was a cute little "brother moment". I was vacuuming and noticed the door to the outside was opened and since crawling outside without my permission is Noah's new thing, I thought I better find out where he was. When I turned off the vacuum I could hear that he was in fact outside, and then when I walked out there this is what I saw. He and Bradley were hanging out together, talking, laughing, and of course throwing rocks! Noah too has a love for this pasttime, just like his obsessed brothers. I know I say this WAY more than I should, but when my kids are getting along with each other I just get all warm and fuzzy inside. It's totally my favorite.


They didn't notice me for a while. Love that too.

Sorry for the blurry pictures.

1 comment:

Annie Cole said...

How cute!! I just love your kids! What a perfect moment!