After egg coloring on Saturday we went over to my mom's and visited and ate goodies that Grandma spoiled us with in the Easter baskets. It's always fun to talk with Grandpa too. Charlie was there and we played with him, gave him a goose egg, and laughed at all the funny stuff he and Noah did during their parrallel playing :)
Nate and Steve wowed us with their hand-eye coordination with this toy. (pure entertainment really)
my mom and Noah
1 comment:
Oh man, I so wish I could have been there. Thanks for watching him for us though! Those are adorable pictures of Charlie and Noah. Did you get any pictures of them at Texas Roadhouse? I wish I had! That was so cute seeing them in the high chairs next to each other! Charlie is really starting to interact with other kids, I'm glad he's got such fun cousins.
Post a Comment