"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I'll Miss.....
Alright, so this idea has been lingering in my mind for the last few days. I've been working my butt off trying to change my attitude about my life lately. I've been down, I've whined and complained to just about everyone I've talked to, I've been grumpy to my kids, and really let it affect the mood of my home, and NOW it's time for me to stop. I figure if I put this in my blog I will be more likely to stick with it and not give into Satan and the weaknesses that I've developed. You guys can keep me in line. I was going to do like a blessings post, but since I've done that before, I think I'll get bored with it, so then I thought of this idea. I'm going to start posting (as regularly as I can) all of the things I am going to MISS about living here in the basement. This might be tough because I've become so consumed with the negative things and the things I will not miss that I know it will be hard to turn it around and focus on the things I like. I'm sure I sound like a big baby, you're all thinking, "FREE RENT!!! What more could you want!" But as with all things for me, I stop being grateful for what I have, and wish I had more or even just something different. It's got to change. So anyway- Blogger is not letting me post pictures right now, so let this just be the first one.... I've got a few already planned out :) I am VERY grateful that we don't have a rent/mortgage payment right now. We've definitely benefitted from that, and it will be missed for sure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment