The newest member of the Hatch Family joined us all on Friday, October 1st 2010. I got to go see him Friday night. He has the best hair!!! I love his cute nose too, looks just like my boys' (to me anyway :)). So these pictures were from Sunday evening. Since the kids weren't allowed at the hospital we had to invade their house Sunday evening as soon as they got home. Why so many pictures of Charity holding him?? Well, because she was out of control, excited to see him!!! This girl was insanely interested in this baby's entire birth. I LOVED IT!!! It's fun to watch her get excited for another little baby in the family. She really cared a lot about Sarah though too, and what was going on with her. She had been just frantic during those two days that she wasn't able to see him. I'm glad she got to hold him, and so was she :) She held him several times in fact.... more than anyone else. I wish I had taken pictures of the room, show off my big brother's handy work.... they just added on a front room and it looked AMAZING!!! I'm pretty impressed. Everyone had a turn holding Alvin except for Erika, Noah and Luke. Noah and Luke probably couldn't have cared less, they were busy fighting over Charlie's toys, but cute little Erika....well, she had a hard time not being able to be a part of all this. She really wanted to hold Alvin, or touch him or SOMETHING. The girls really had to fight her off when they were holding him. It was kinda cut to me :) Kelly went around with Heidi's phone, taking pictures of herself and everything else she could see. I hope I never forget the image of her through the window, sitting on the much too small for her slide of Charlie's outside, holding Heidi's phone way too close to her face and taking a picture of herself. She's hilarious! Made me laugh. Sarah looked AMAZING!!! Darn her! I really couldn't believe how up and alive she was! Good for her though! And I think she needed it considering Charlie started throwing up that night. What a drag!! New baby and throw up. ugh. But anyway. We loved visiting with them and hopefully the girls and I can get his blanket done soon! Welcome to Earth Alvin!!! The Maynes family is happy to have you here, alive and well! :)
My little sister is too cute. This picture is just perfect :) Three cute girls.
for some reason I just love this picture. I love Brent's face in it. And Sarah.... she puts up with so much :) HA! jk. Brent's a good husband.... I watch how he is with his cute family, it makes me proud
my poor little Erika.... she was pretty grumpy. maybe she realized that she's no longer the little baby in the family..... such a sad day :(
No comments:
Post a Comment