"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I WILL miss.....

DAKOTA!!!!

well, and not just Dakota, but all the other fun dogs that entertain my children on a regular basis that live around here.  As much as I love animals, I really don't want to clean up after one and I'm pretty sure we're going to end up with a pet of some sort once we're finally in a house of our own.  Charity actually said, "When we buy a house, can we stop and get a dog on our way to the new house with the moving van?"  And she and Kelly both have Savings Jars filled with money for a dog/kitty.  I like that I can shut my door and not have to see them when I don't want to, and I like that they are not my responsibility right now.  My kids of course just love them, and why wouldn't they.  I do love watching my kids enjoy them.  So anyway.  I will miss this :) if/when we move.


1 comment:

Sarah Hatch said...

Those two pictures are adorable. Erika and Kelly are so dang cute. I guess it's not a bad looking dog either... :)