"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, February 13, 2014

White Flour

Yeah, so... I have been storing the flour in this big white (I think it's a 4 gallon?? not sure) bucket, in the pantry.  The lid is really hard to get off if you put it all the way on, tight, so I don't.  Or should I say, I didn't!  This cute little Jack Jack discovered the flour a while ago and has several encounters with it.  It's starting to get more annoying than just cute, but I couldn't help but snap a few pictures.  The guilt is just oozing out of the kid!  I've got to figure out a way to keep the pantry closed and his curiosity somewhere else!!  Sure is a cutie though :)

This was one of his bigger messes.  Obviously I didn't know it was happening til too late.




1-16-14


1 comment:

Buchanan Fam said...

That first picture is so adorable! It's hard to be upset when they're so cute!