Thursday, Noah fell asleep on the way home from the school, look how cute his legs are all crossed :)
Friday night, Charity pulled her 8th tooth, all by herself! We thought it was cool taht she pulled her 8th tooth just before turning 8 :)...
On Sunday Kelly was feeling really chummy with Erika. It was cute. She took these pictures (and MANY more) while we were getting ready for church. She cried pretty hard when we told her that she couldn't keep Erika here with her while we went to Charity's "It's Great to be Eight" night.
This was just after church.... I couldn't help but take a picture of them all playing together and getting along. I've learned to resist this temptation since it usually ends shortly after I take the picture, but this time it lasted for a while.... I was happy :)
Buds
On Monday night my Dad bought some new couches. We got to keep the boxes :).... so we made really good use of them, sliding down the stairs first....
Then making a cool "clubhouse" out of them later :) SO fun. I don't think I've ever had such big boxes to play with.... they're still up and being played in quite a bit, we even read books in them the other night. Sure made our evening without Daddy a little more bearable :) Good investment dad! Thanks a bunch!
1. On Friday, my cute little Noah came over to me, out of nowhere, and said, "HUD!!" At first I didn't know what he was saying so I asked him what a few times. Then with his cute little arms outstretched he said again, "HUD!" And I realized he was offering me a HUG!!! SO cute! This was a first with the word, and so cute to have him think of it on his own and want to do that. Loved it!
2. Sunday evening was Charity's "It's Great to be Eight" program. What a neat experience this year will be for her! I totally forgot that she would start Activity Days and Faith in God when she turns 8. I had only been thinking about her baptism. Which, they got me really excited for that! They have a cute folder and a little picture frame with a neat picture of the Savior and the name of each baptismal candidate and then the date that they will be baptized. Then they had white towels with their names and baptism dates embroidered on them. They gave her the picture fram to keep to remind her of her baptism coming up, and she will get the rest of the things just before. It was a neat time to share with her.... thinking about and getting her ready for her baptism (as if she hasn't thought about it enough already :) she's very excited. I'm excited for her! Thanks to my mom for babysitting so that we could share that special time with her.
3. Monday, Nate and I were able to get a LOT of cleaning done together. It felt really good. Didn't last, but it felt good :)
4. Tuesday, we signed up Brad and Luke for Swimming lessons. I can't express how excited I am for this. I am ALWAYS wishing our kids were doing more things outside of home.... next we need to find a good dance class for Kelly, and Gymnastics for Charity....
5. This week we've had a lot of off and on with this cold.... I'm pretty sure it's on it's way out, but Noah and Erika have taken the brunt of it I think. They've both required a LOT of cuddling.... I've LOVED it! The house looks like a tornado hit it, but we're all good and cuddled :).... which, speaking of tornadoes, Luke and Brad have been obsessing over them since watching VeggieTales "The Wizard of Ha's".... everyday they have a new question about tornadoes.... seems like we go through this phase about once a year with Brad.
2 comments:
We have the Wizard of Ha too! Aria loves it. Your kids are so cute!
love your blog. You always seem to have such good advice or give me the motivation to be a better mom! love ya
Post a Comment