"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, January 1, 2010

Enjoying Christmas Break



This is the kind of stuff we have time to do in the morning when we are on Christmas Break! I have been LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!




He didn't want me to take the picture, that's why he was leaving and trying to close the door behind him in the first picture. Then in this one, we surprised him when we opened the door real fast.... he thought it was fun, so we did it a few more times after that... I spared you every picture :)



Little Miss Charity lost another tooth. (and just in case you're looking at the timestamp and wondering why I put this on my "mornings" post, let me just say that yes, on Christmas Break, 1:20 pm IS morning!!!) This one was loose for a long time too. In fact when I reached in to pull it out, it twisted RIGHT OUT! Surprisingly it still bled a lot, but it twisted out as if it had already been pulled then shoved back in there.... it was fun. She was so happy :) And once again, the tooth fairy was a day late (and probably a dollar short, but all she had was change it looked like....)




This is one of my new favorite pictures. Maybe I'm lame, but I LOVE the mornings when the kids come in and welcome Erika and I to the day. They are such her fan club!! THIS is why I wanted to be a mom.... these moments. They all come in and sit on my bed with us and just talk and play. You can see my cell phone in Noah's hands.... he's made it his responsibility to bring me my phone the second I wake up (or before), it's funny.





And the fun thing about Christmas Break is that the girls can join them! I LOVE not having to get ready in a hurry every morning. And you'd think that we could wake up a little earlier and not have to rush, but if you have kids, you know it doesn't work that way. But we can enjoy the break while it lasts.




Luke trying to win a chance for a picture.... he thinks it takes a little something cool to get me to take a picture. Little does he know that his cute little face is worthy enough.







Erika loves her big sisters and brothers. It's so fun for me to watch them all together. Getting along so well. I am really not sure how she managed to be the one that doesn't get trampled or sat on, but she's lucked out. They are all so gentle and loving with her. And this is a very nice thing.

No comments: