"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'll be the first to admit-

that this is far too many pictures for one post, but I just loved them all so much!!



this is the look I get when I go overboard with the smiles and noises to get her to smile.



some reality for you reality nuts out there






some more reality.























we had just made some sugar cookies and Noah was playing with the rolling pin... made me realize he would probably really enjoy having a turn to roll them out.... I always forget to let them try new big kid stuff like that. But he sure was a ham for me.




























I love how she's looking at Noah in this one. No horror at all.... unlike everyone else in this house who had a baby for an older sibling :)




LOVE this!!! (looks just like Kelly's Cheesey smile :))



















awwwwwww!





chubby cheeks run in the family :)


look at Noah's hands!!! HA!





what talent, I can take a picture of us while NOT looking at the camera :)













this was the look I got when I said, "turn around and say cheese" how does Luke do that?!










He can hold his face in this "cheese" position for an amazingly long time :)























and now we're done!

1 comment:

Sarah Hatch said...

Oh my heck, Noah's smile is THE CUTEST!!!!