"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, January 1, 2010

A new version of an old tradition



For Christmas Eve my Dad threw a little party. Food, Family, Fun..... and of course PRESENTS!!! I couldn't believe how spoiled we were on Christmas Eve. It was fun. We all had a good time. It was such a different Christmas Eve, not having Nana around and all. Almost didn't feel like Christmas Eve. It was a little like the ones in AK. But Uncle Ken came, so that helped :) I think I will always think of my Nana on Christmas Eve, and that is a wonderful thing.


There is never a shortage of present-opening- helpers when we're around....





I just put this one of Sarah on here because I said I was going to :)







We had so much fun.

No comments: