"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, May 18, 2018

Donut Game FHE

FHE
I taught a lesson on Prayer.  I shared my scriptures about fortifying ourselves spiritually.  And we all shared some examples of when our prayers are answered.  Felt like everyone was bored most of the time, but hopefully some of it sank in and meant something to them.  I usually try to be a little more exciting... not sure what happened.  Well, yeah I am.  I've had it in my head for like three weeks that we needed a lesson on prayer.  So I was all happy that I had the topic chosen and didn't spend enough time researching ways to get my points across.  Oh well.  Hopefully it wasn't too bad.  We played the donut on the string game for the treat and game.  The kids had a lot of fun with that.  I got lots of pictures.  5-7-18

Battle #:1 The Three Littles



Jack put up a good fight.

And Molly tried for a few seconds.








And cheated after that :).





In the end it was Erika who came out victorious!



Mood swing. (actually I think someone tore her donut off the string... pretty devastating as you can see)





Battle #2



Some of these could be used for black mail later.











Battle #3





This was a close match...




Whoever's mouth is empty first is the winner!



mmmmm... donuts....

She insisted that they put the stool over by the light switch for her :).




An after stitches are out pic... look at all that green!  The brown is the betadine.

No comments: