"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Erika Softball

Erika's softball season is coming to an end.  Kind of bittersweet.  It's been a great season though!  She's done great!  I think we've seen a lot of improvement with her team too.  She really should have been in an older league- if that had been an option.  She was too good and got a little bored at times, as well as frustrated.  But she seemed to enjoy going each time and was happy when she won :).  I finally remembered my camera to get some shots.  These are always cool through the fence I think.  

I think she only struck out/didn't get a hit a few times- she usually made it to first base!!  Depending on when she was up- she usually scored too!



Check out that stride!  She is like the picture perfect runner!  If you ask me :).  





Didn't get any outfield action shots... bummer.  Maybe I need to bring my camera to her last game :). 

No comments: