HKRS
We had our final races today! We were all very much aware of who needed to get what place to win trophies and such. Everyone raced so well! Jack came in third again! I still can't get over that he runs the whole thing! He's not real worried about who he beats, but he runs the whole thing! So cool. Erika beat hers by a LONG shot again. She is just too amazing. Noah beat his age group by quite a bit too. Beating his best time as well. It was a fast run for him! Luke came in second with the mile runners but being the only boy in his age group was looking forward to his trophy :). Funny boy. They had the parents run the mile while they tallied up the scores. Nate did SO AWESOME!! He got 8:28!! We were all impressed. He gives the credit to Erika for pushing him and helping find some more energy. Cool girl ran with him for a couple laps. We won't dwell on the fact that I wimped out after one lap. Running on the grass was a big no no for me and my feet. I wish I'd been tougher, but I knew I had a big day ahead- I didn't want to risk it. SO then they passed out the trophies. Erika and Luke got the ones in their groups. Poor Noah, if he hadn't had to miss that first race! But really, we all know he would have beat them every time. So he can just give himself an invisible trophy. He did way better than the other kids his age. So that's done. Kinda sad, but just like some of the other things that are coming to an end- I'm a little bit glad as well. Opens up our schedule a little! 5-5-18





































No comments:
Post a Comment