"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Lacrosse Banquet

LACROSSE BANQUET
Kelly's Lacrosse banquet was right in between (well and overlapping) Erika and Noah's games.  So it was just Kelly and I that went.  Nate was juggling everything else for me.  I was so glad I got to go though!  Such a cool night!  I love that she gets to be a part of all that!  They had a dinner which was nice, I got to sit with Lichelle and complain about all the flaws of the Decathlon.  Then they did awards which was a lot of fun.  I loved Kelly's award- she got the "Catch my stick" award!  Because she's always throwing her stick to people and saying that.  Kinda cute.  She has a trademark :).  Then they did some other, more serious awards.  This was when Kelly got her "JV Offensive MVP" award!!!  How cool is THAT!!!  I really couldn't be prouder of this or more in agreement!  She TOTALLY deserved this one!  I was so glad she finally got credit for being to every practice and on time and for being so teachable.  She really was the only one who had done that all season.  She even got bumped up to Varsity at the end there.  SO anyway.  This was my favorite part of the evening.  Then they showed a fun video, they gave the Seniors their blankets, and basically gushed all over the seniors.  It's going to be tough losing so many.  Then they did lots of selfies and hugs :).  I am so proud of Kelly and how she has made this her thing.  She really has just embraced it and excelled!  Can't wait for Fall Season!  5-24-18





No comments: