"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Journaling from the Kids 4-15-18

CHARITY:
Charity Maynes 4-15-18
So a little over 2 weeks ago I got my driver's license.  Yay!!  It was kind of sudden but I'm glad I did it.  I drove me and mom home from the DLD.  Right when I got home, everyone jumped out (kind of( and said "surpirse!" it was sweet of them.  Immediately, Kelly wanted me to take her to Fiiz.  I was very hesitant but we, along with Erika went.  I also made a practice drive to work.  ON our way back, we were sopped @ the intersection on Main street.  Kelly brought to my attention that a cop was behind us.  I wasn't too worried.  I was making a left turn so when the light turned green, I puuled out into the middle of the intersection.  Before I had the chance to turn, the light turned red!  I hurried and turned like I should.  Then as we were approaching the light by DeFay Orthodontics.  It was red but because I was making a right turn I could go after I stopped.  I went and then right after I did, the cop's lights went on and I got PULLED OVER!  AN HOUR AFTER I GOT MY LICENSE!  I started balling!  The cop explained that the insurance company screwed something up blah blah blah.  I didn't do anything wrong tho which is good.  He didn't even ask for my driver's license.  Weird.  Anyways, I was a wreck haha.

NOAH:
4/14/18
I wrote a letter to the prohpet and he just wrote me back,  Dad brought me the letter to me and I read it to dad and Erika.  Erika was squeeling because she new what it was.  President Nelsans counsler wrote it to me and I think It's amazing. Today my mom was talking about the letter and my sisters (kelly and charity) didn't know he wrote me back so I read them the letter and, that's what sparked the Idea to write about this

ERIKA:
A couple of weeks ago we had aconfrence during confrence I was sick.  After that I started softball.

LUKE:
Luke Maynes
On Christmas I got a simon game but you put it on your head and your hand sencers it. 
I turned 12 and got ordained and it felt so powerful and I felt the spirit. 
I got to pass the sacrament and sometimes it's really hard.
During my basketball season I made 3 three-pointers!  The first one was on my birthday!
The first time I went to temple was with mom and dad.  I was nervous.  It was a great expirence.  
At school we've been working on our play.  It's into the woods and I'm the wolf.

BRADLEY:
4/5/18
We went on our Marshmallow March campout. It was so much fun to be free to shoot people with marshmallows as much as I wanted.  I was by far the best one there because I got everyone out at least once.  The kids won the most but the adults got jealous of our achievments and cheated to win.  We didn't get a chance ot make them so we just bought PC pipes and then made them the day of the war.  Brother Radik was really annoying because he can't accpe ta loss and was yelling at everyone. 

CHARITY:
Charity Maynes 4-15-18
Likes: 
cheesecake
feeling the Spirit
brand new red crayola crayons
reading dramatic books
watching dramatic movies
attention
making people laugh
ice cream
being around other people
family and friends
citrus scents
pink sunsets
small things
sweatshirts/hoodies
dogs/puppies
chocolate chip cookie dough
chewy chocolate chip cookies
Utah Jazz
Noodles
pizza rolls
cauliflower
starbursts
sweeping
"marshmallow" blankets
hot showers
brushing my teeth hard
raking leaves
the beach 
cadbury mini eggs
chewing
playing the piano
mashed potatoes
typing
getting a good test score
girls camp/YW
Jelly Bellys
summer mornings
summer rain
mowing the lawn
fuzzy socks
peanut butter
fruit smoothies
tap water
bubble wrap
working a cash register
cute, nice boys
laughing 'til it hurts
camping
cookies
little kids
contacts
fluffy soft stuff
freshly painted nails
watermelon
waterfalls
bright teal
temples
books 
music
 
Dislikes:
lavender
math
spicy things
satan
allergies
qual eggs
chaos
braces
protein desserts
vacuuming
boogers stuffing
tomatoes
artichokes
mushrooms
theater kids' drama
weeking
having to pee
dishes
having a messy room
driving by myself
missing out on stuff
feeling fat
cramps
sickness
burnt popcorn
acne
being hungry
shaving
swear words
canned spray cheese
stuff in fingernails
not being asked out
fears
running
fireworks
brown water
being cold
being tired
missing church things
A- or anything below
wearing tights 
too much makeup
mean boys and mean girls
calssical music
fake flowers
stuffed peppers
not understand
wet grass
trends
work
sleeping when the light is on
things that need batteries
itchy head
pineapple pizza
buns
diapers
bathrooms
shorts
coughing
the freeway

LUKE:
Im in a play
I'm starting sage testing I might be done with all homework this year.  I'm in 6th grade I love basketball.  I like chips.  I like my teacher.  I have great friends.  Kids at school an be jerks.  I'm a decon.  I love passing the sacrament.

LIkes:
food
chips
church
art
nature
holadays
orange
oceans
a box of fresh crans
passing the sacrament
rasberries
black berries
family
friends
sports
music
shoes
home
temples
water
clothes
oxygen/air
earth
books
school
last but not least best
ME!

Don't likes:
homework
mean people
satin
gross food
hornets
wasps
obnoctious brothers
brothers messes
annoying sisters
people fighting 
wars
loud obnoctious laughes (exept for mine) 
and stuff

JACK:
I like Basbol
I like my fa le
I like my mom and I like my dad (heart)
I like noah
I like my whole famle (heart) 

NOAH:
I'm 10 years old and in 4th grade.  I just started baseball and I love it alot.  My favorite food is crapes.  I just finished my science unit wich is grate and I also just finished my sage testing.  I'm finaly on a baseball team with people I know.  I'm really loving my teacher mrs. Olson and I"m really loving math.  I'm starting to find out that my friens aren't very nice to me.  My only actual friends are Tony and McKay and James.

ERIKA:
What I like 4-14-18
I like a lot of sports, math, fruit, my family, animals, friends, art, church, temple, school, running, sience, the creek buddy my dog, space, and playing with Noah. nature music books destorying things movies camping drawing

What I Dont like
mean peaple, 
sleeping,
cleaning
homework

BRADLEY:
Bradley is a 7th grader at Kaysville Junior High school.  He is a Deacon in Yong Mens.  He currently is on the track team and is having a blast.  He is practicing basketball every day and is hoping to be on the team.  He just tried out for SBO but didn't make it.  He loves Exploring basketball, track, and fishing.  He dislikes homework, holes in pants, wearing shoes, loud repetetive noises, holes in socks, cleaning his room, waking up in the morning, school lunch, leaky faucets, shirts that are too small on people, tight shirts, words like dope, lit.  He is very smart and has just started sage.  I practice everyday for track.  I love to hang out with friends.  I just finished deep cleaning my room and I just noticed how much room there is in there.  I love to look good and fish every time I have a chance I am 13.  Just while I was writing this I got a papercut so I always am getting hurt by falling down something or stuff like that.  I also like people, cars, hanging with friends, clothes, gym, cheesecake made by dad, making people laugh, Jazz, sleeping, scout camp, young mens, girls, waterfalls, rivers, creeks, streams, like goofing around, math usually, singing, like when mom takes me to Fiiz after track, phone, basketball in street, walking, mowing lawns, stargazing, animals, candy

KELLY:
Where is Kelly at in life?
What does she like?
What does she not like?

Kelly...
dislikes talking about stuff
dislikes the word moist
likes talking with people
dislikes when people talk for her
dislikes when the people in her seminary class make fun of one of the girls
likes shopping especially with mom or dad
likes obsessing over clothes :)
likes the smell of coconut
dislikes dark classrooms
dislikes working with protractors in math bleh
likes that there's not a lot of people like her
likes our generation of trends
likes lukes randomness
likes watching the shows pineas and ferb and flash
likes being on a lacrosse team
likes the yam from ali
likes arctic circle fries and shakes
likes people obsessions :)
dislikes when people at lunch break out in songs I don't know
likes when we start singing song I do know
likes when mom lets me get freals for scoring
dislikes the 3 man weave drill
likes going out to eat
likes doing calligraphy
likes the doodle pages me and abby make in Ap
likes the friends I've made in Ap
likes the thought of school finally ending
likes the color yellow
likes going to the temple
likes being in Shrek
dislikes satan tempting
likes the game sandbox
likes greatest showman
likes intense movies
likes mini things
dislikes when charity drives slow
dislikes homework
dislikes slow walkers
likes the grilled pineapple at Takano's (however it's spelled)
likes the Ap bus rides
likes cute songs
likes disney movies
likes making new/fun memories
likes texting people
likes sunsets
likes seeing stars and full moons
dislikes when people say dope or lit (especially Dan M.)
likes being in craft stores like Hobby Lobby
likes rips in jeans
likes when people compliment me
dislikes when people fish for compliments
dislikes running the mile for lax
likes new pens-especially the inky ones
likes taking notes in classes
likes drawing flowers
likes the htought of not having braces
likes giraffes
likes cadburry mini eggs
likes smiling 
likes doing hair
like seeing people be themselves
likes and dislikes being sore and walking down the stairs
dilikes when people keep asking you to do stuff but then you keep having to go up and down the stairs
likes shoes
likes photography
dislikes when stuff smells bad
likes squishy pillows and soft blankets
dislikes draw on eyebrows
dislikes chipping nailpolish
likes the color yellow- again
likes dads cheesecake
likes cold water with ice
likes going to fiiz
dislikes when people interrupt
dislikes when people dont listen
dislikes paper cuts
likes when you get cool bruises
dislikes forgetting
dislikes dejua vou-??
lieks when my mind wanders
likes when people say I'm funny
likes good high fives
likes writing and journaling





No comments: