"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The "New Park in Bountiful" Park

NEW PARK IN BOUNTIFUL
Should have looked for the name of this park while we were there.  I've only heard it called the "New Park in Bountiful".  But we finally went on Saturday evening.  It was a lot of fun!  And there were even tons of people there!  We played for a good two hours!  Grandma Hatch showed up towards the end and  had fun with us too.  It was a really good time.  Kelly and I had fun people watching.  Or should we say Helicopter Parent watching.  There were lots of them there.  Then Luke and I had fun watching kids going down the slides.  Some of the slides were slicker than others.  They finished off at the little water feature- Molly was in heaven there.  Also, the spinning thing.  I'm so glad they've brought those fun toys back!!  We'll be going there again!  5-26-18
































No comments: